LinkedIn Pinterest Instagram Tumblr Follow Me On Twitter Contact Archive About Home

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The epiphany I've been waiting for.

     I've been on a crazy writer's block for way too long and somehow lost the direction I originally intended for my blog. Looking over my past posts, I've realized it was kind of all over the place and very "surface" posts. I realized I've been trying to write on such heavy topics that I'm not exactly an "expert" on. So, I've finally discovered the direction I want to head in with this blog. 
     I, myself, am still learning so much about the fashion industry and as a college student attempting to graduate early, don't exactly have time to sit down and do extensive research on the topics I planned on writing about. So rather than pretending to know what I'm talking about, I've decided to use this as a sort of journal to log my journey in studying the fashion industry. There will be more personal posts on careers I'm thinking about looking into; as well as schools I'm considering attending for my Master's.
     Basically, those who actually do read my blog can kind of follow me through the new things I learn about the fashion industry and the steps I'm going through in someday working in an executive position in the industry. (Hopefully this means I'll be posting more frequently.)

Stay Tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment